HABITS FOR THE THRIVING ENTREPRENEUR
One of the many factors that separate successful entrepreneurs is their innate grasp of the fact that they continually need to work on themselves. Choices are at the root of every one of your results. Each choice starts a behaviour that over time builds up into a habit. An aspiring startup founder has what it takes to thrive and prosper for the long haul ahead. Passion and vision are necessary, but not sufficient, to really change the world.
Add this to your good habits bucket list to keep you thriving;
- Create a routine. Doing certain activities repeated — Start your day by planning what you need to get done, take breaks when your energy levels fluctuate or evaluating what good you have done for the day.
- Schedule time for revenue-generating activities.
- Energy is usually at its peak during the first part of your day, which means you should be completing habits that inspire or excite you about the day ahead. Keep the morning for the toughest projects.
- Keep track of your progress regularly and continuous learning. This helps to keep you abreast of your areas to improve on and new trends in your industry. The best entrepreneurs in the world don’t act like they know everything. They all understand the fact that they have to continuously learn.
- Segregate each day for separate business activities. This tends to tend to make you more productive and more intent on what is to be achieved each day.
- Don’t give up despite major setbacks In investor circles, it is often said that the number one cause of startup failures is when the founder gives up too early.
- Great entrepreneurs will tell you that they may have pivoted many times, down to their last kobo, but have never given up.
What habits can you confidently say you possess? Talk to us in the comment section.