TEN WONDER WOMAN TRAITS OF A FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR
I am sure most of us are familiar with the superhero movie Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman, also known as Princess Diana was a member of the tribe of Amazons who came to man’s world to defeat Ares and bring peace and fight against injustice. She is a compassionate caring, stubborn, opinionated, highly competitive and outgoing.
She is a born warrior who tries to avoid conflict but if pressed, she will engage in battle and on occasion lose herself in the pleasure of battle. Wonder Woman is fearless and focused on her objectives. She will not hesitate to break the law if it’s for the greater good. She will not hide from her actions and always makes herself available to face the consequences and succeed.
Just like wonder woman, some of us exhibit several traits held by women brave enough to disrupt the status quo. Here are 10 ways you can employ your Wonder Woman strength to disrupt the wrongs faced in your world and industry.
1) You are authentic when you lead and when you follow.
2) You embrace that people are perfectly imperfect.
3) You stay focused even when the world is blowing up around you.
4) You use empathy to understand yourself and the people around you.
5) You understand that progress is always better than waiting for perfection.
6) You value relationships over transactions.
7) You jump into action when things get tough.
8) You see every barrier as a strategy waiting to happen.
9) You know every decision can’t be made linearly.
10) You have the competence to embrace the unknown.
What are your Wonder Woman traits, drop them in the comment section.